BLS Psychomotor Exam Dates 2017 – 2018
- Saturday January 20, 2018
- Saturday April 21, 2018
- Saturday May 19, 2018
- Saturday June 23, 2018 (4th Saturday)
All exams are scheduled to be held at the Chester County Intermediate Unit, 455 Boot Road, Downingtown, PA.
- Dates are subject to change if our primary facility is not available.
- All exams start at 08:00, with an optional second group starting at 12:00, and will run until all candidates have been through initial testing. Same day retesting opportunities will be determined the day of the exam and are not guaranteed.
All exams are limited to 40 candidates maximum (20am / 20pm), 12 candidates minimum.
All candidates, including those seeking to retest, must register online at destraining.chesco.org. Candidates taking their initial exam must be confirmed as exam eligible by their EMS Educational Institute no later than 3 business days prior to the exam date. Accordingly, an exam registration confirmation does not guarantee exam seating. Candidates seeking to retest who originally tested in another EMS Region must provide a copy of their original exam results form to the Field Services Division prior to the exam. Candidates not confirmed will be dropped from the eligibility list and will be replaced by candidates on the wait list, if applicable.
All candidates must have completed all applicable course registration paperwork. Any candidate who has indicated a positive reply to section B of the EMS Provider Certification Application must have received approval from the PA Dept. of Health-Bureau of EMS prior to testing.
**Effective July 1, 2016, the following points system will be implemented to determine exam seating priority:
- Current EMS student who is a Chester County resident: 3 points
- Current EMS student enrolled in Chester County based EMS course: 2 points
- Current EMS student who is not a Chester County resident: 1 point
- Current EMS student enrolled in non-Chester County based EMS course: 1 point
- Current certified EMT seeking NREMT challenge: 1 point
- Eligible students will be seated based on points awarded, exam registration date/time will serve as tie-breaker as needed. **Final exam confirmation notification will not occur until the week of the exam**.
Inquiries specific to BLS testing should be directed to:
- Ernie Powell: email@example.com / 610-344-5009 (primary) OR
- John Engle: firstname.lastname@example.org / 610-344-5009 (secondary)